We want our customers to have a pleasant and successful shopping experience!
This is what we require to avoid restocking fees on merchandise returns :
1. Email or call us within 7 DAYS of receiving your order to receive a return authorization number. Make sure this RA# number is clearly written on the outside of your return box near the return address label. Returns will not be accepted without this RA# clearly visible on the box.
2. Email or call us ASAP so we can assist you in making a suitable exchange that will work best for you. We will cover the shipping costs to the customer for one product exchange. The customer will cover the shipping costs to return the merchandise to us.
3. Ship your INSURED merchandise with the RA# clearly visible on the outside of the box, within 30 DAYS of the date you placed your order.
4. All returns need to be exactly as they were originally shipped : original packaging with tags attached, no signs of being used, washed, worn, or with any odors. There is no restocking fee if these guidelines are followed AND you are doing a product exchange. If the return is not in the original condition, a 20% restocking fee will be deducted from your refund or exchange. If the retuned merchandise smells or is in very bad shape and not sellable, no refund or credit will be given, and the merchandise will be discarded.
5. Make certain you supply us with the correct shipping address for mailing your package. If your order is not deliverable due to a rural address that does not accept packages, or the address the customer supplied is incorrect, or if the package is refused for any reason, there will be a 10% restocking fee.
Keep in mind:
All returns need to be insured to protect against damaged or missing merchandise during the shipping process. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
To minimize returns and save on shipping costs, please contact up prior to placing your order. We have plenty of experience to help you find what will work best for your skater. We rarely have returns, when the customer requests our help.
These items are not returnable:
- Clearance and Sale items
- Hats and gloves
- Tights and socks
- Custom designed clothing
- Protective gear
- Custom skates
- Cut skate guards
- ZUCA frames and inserts
*On orders with Free Shipping : If orders are returned, and the customer requests a refund, the original shipping costs will be deducted from the refund. There is no restocking fee if the customer chooses a merchandise exchange…following the guidelines above.
Please contact us anytime! We will be happy to make your shopping experience an enjoyable one 🙂